The Transcend Wireless PoE Gateway enables the integration of EnOcean based devices to be integrated for monitoring and control in the Transcend system. The Gateway is powered and IP connected via CAT5e or CAT6 UTP cable to the Network Equipment and the Transcend Manager.
The gateway can connect and Control up to 20 devices. EnOcean standard based wireless comunication is robust and reliable. The gateway has a typical range of 50’ (max. 80’) and can cover an area of 1000 square feet.
FEATURES and BENEFITS
- PoE-powered and controlled, using standard Category cables – Eliminates need for a local power supply and/or AC line connection
- Individual Gateway effective range: 50’ (15m) range – Each Gateway enables extensive Transcend system coverage
- Compact size and mounting dimensions – Enables ease of mounting
- Compatible with Transcend self-powered wireless zone modules, dimmers, sensors, wall switches, etc. – Flexible remote and local control; real-time status reporting in buildings, zones or individual fixtures; ability to control AC loads
- CoAP based IP communication with Transcend Manager – Helps create unique scenes and biorhythmic lighting sequences
- Non-discoverable 2-way communication, using rolling code as well as 128 AES encryption – Highly reliable and secure communications for control/status of multiple wireless devices; no other
- UL60950-1, CE, FCC – Safe operation and industry-standard compliance
- Lighting grade white paint coating – Attractive, durable finish and look